Sometimes it is culture.... on Thursday night I went to Te Papa, which is the national museum of New Zealand. I particularly enjoyed the exhibit on volcanoes and earthquakes, plus a really diverse display of NZ painters. This exhibit is called the Big O.E. (Overseas Experience) and was up on the roof! I have no clue what it all means.
Sometimes it is rugby - I am listening to the BBC commentary of the grand slam decider between Wales and France... just about 15 minutes to go and wales have just taken a 19 - 9 lead with a record-breaking try from Shane Williams.... my fingers are shaking with the tension... Can we do it? Scores for both sides... it is 22 -12 now! Another try for Martin Williams.... now its 29 -12 - surely we have the grand slam now! There'll be dancing in the streets of Cardiff and Le Bugue!
But mostly it has been cricket... see below!

No comments:
Post a Comment